Who We Are?
Our programs and partnerships help people to succeed economically.
Upper Rung Center is making a positive change in the lives of the community by helping individuals/families create economic opportunities by:
- Removing the barriers to employment
- Providing access to information
- Providing job readiness training
- Provide financial literacy training
- Providing business training
- Providing business incubation
- Providing professional business consulting & coaching
Upper Rung Center is a 501 (c) 3, non-profit, who provides transferable job readiness training and financial literacy to the unemployed, underemployed, veterans reintegrating with society, intellectually disabled adults and ex-offenders.
Upper Rung Center envisions a community in which the most vulnerable people will have the power to lift themselves out of poverty and to create vibrant, healthy lives for themselves and their families
Upper Rung Center will promote success by removing the barriers to employment, and provide access to information to enhance the quality of life of each member of our community.